Make the most of this fabulous opportunity.... live in or lease out this very unique property ideally located next to the Applecross Village with an extremely rare Mixed Use R40 zoning.
This fabulous property offers a street front three-bedroom and one-bathroom green title property Ideally located next door to the ever-popular Applecross Village shops in Ardross Street, Applecross. Only a short stroll to transport and the river.
This is a very rare find and offers a unique commercial/residential investment/development opportunity with its sought after (Mixed Use R40 zoning). This fabulous property offers a myriad of uses and potential.
Ideal for Office/Consulting (STCA) or redevelopment in the future.
Mixed Use “provides for a compatible mix of commercial and residential uses which complement the adjacent activity centres, and will contribute towards the development of a vibrant and attractive place to live and work”.
• To provide for a wide variety of active uses on street level which are compatible with residential and other non-active uses on upper levels.
• To allow for the development of a mix of varied but compatible land uses such as housing, child care, and appropriate land uses which do not generate nuisances detrimental to the amenity of the district or to the health, welfare and safety of its residents.
• To ensure that development is not detrimental to the amenity of adjoining owners or residential properties in the locality.
• To ensure the design and landscaping of development provides a high standard of safety, convenience and amenity and contribute towards a sense of place and community.
• To provide for a compatible mix of commercial and residential uses which complement the adjacent activity centres, and will contribute towards the development of a vibrant and attractive place to live and work.
• To ensure the nature, form and scale of any non-residential development is such as not to prejudice the commercial services provided for within the designated activity centres, recognising the strategic significance of such centres with reference to their accessibility and co-locational synergies"
Be quick, these properties are very rare.
For more information:
Call Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533 for your private inspection. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.Show More