* SOLD *
This cosy original character home sits on a large Green Title 911m² block with loads of development options. Situated in a prime street in the increasingly popular suburb of St James.
With two large bedrooms, a large laundry and second kitchenette at the rear and two separate living rooms, this home will impress the astute buyer.
The separate building out the back can be used as another living zone or become the perfect man cave.
Situated close to the CBD, major arterial, the vibrant Victoria Park café strip and Curtin University.
With easy access to the airport and loads of public transport - this property is an ideal rental investment or one for the first home buyer.
Ready for you to move straight in or rent out while you plan your new future development (STCA) on this 20.1m frontage rectangular R40 block.
- Bentley Plaza Shopping Centre (700m)
- Welshpool Train Station (800m)
- Aqualife and Leisurelife Centres (1.3km)
- Westfield Carousel (3.2km)
- Canning River Regional Park (3.3km)
- Curtin University (2.5km)
- South Metropolitan TAFE, Bentley Campus (2.5km)
- Kent Street Senior High School (3km)
- Cannington Community College (3.3km)
- Bentley Primary School (1.75km)
- Millen Primary School (1.8km)
- East Victoria Park Primary School (2.3km)
- Wilson Primary School (3km)
- Located within 7km of the CBD.
For more information or a private inspection, call Frank Sanchez on 0419 367 999 or Mike Quirici 0402 085 533.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.Show More