Fabulous free flowing double storey family home with light filled interiors boasting a highly versatile floor plan composed of spacious living areas, a sumptuous kitchen, abundant bedrooms and bathrooms. Elegant formal zones give way to comfortable casual areas and a choice of alfresco spaces with summer and winter appeal.
Generously proportioned to adapt to the demands of a growing family, the home is well-maintained and superbly decorated yet provides further opportunity for creative enhancement or a comprehensive transformation. This delightful Colin Reynolds home presents as a statement in both classic design and modern-day flexibility, with all the essential ingredients for family living, and ultimately makes a truly exceptional lifetime investment.
Living is easy with close proximity to a celebrated retail hub, fine dining, cafes, boutiques, and quality entertainment.
Lock up garaging for 2, with drive through trailer or boat parking with additional off street parking for multiple cars.
Nestled on a rare 680 m2 green title corner block.
- Formal living and dining areas, rumpus/games retreat or family room
- Sizeable kitchen with casual dining, Jarrah cupboards, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious ground floor bedroom or separate home office
- Grandly proportioned Master suite enjoys the warmth of the morning rays.
- Full main bathroom, second and third bathroom, and separate laundry.
- Air conditioning, alarm, security, extra storage
- Direct level access from double garaging parking.
- Light filled interiors exude grandeur, elegance and comfort
- Expansive layout offers both formal and casual living areas
- Paved alfresco setting basks in established garden surrounds
- Sparkling below ground pool
Register today these family homes this close to the river , schools and Village are hard to find .
Call Frank Sanchez 0419 367 999 or Michael Quirici 0402 085 533.
Whats your property worth ? Call for your free appraisal today - no pressure!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.Show More